Monday, January 7, 2013

Cyan Prince

My first glimps of him.
Tucked away in a room of strangers.
The hair was a beacon.
Perhapse it glowed
the halo just above
Hidden from my eyes
Reflected in the locks
Pulling my eyes to him.
Perhapse I should introduce myself?
I was introduced to the golden kid, and there
Listening to the shy tones of his voice
I saw something in him.
Hits of personality I'd discover later
Foreshadowing illuminated by his smile.
Or maybe I just liked the way he looked at me
Eyes inquisitive
Quite flattering.
And if indeed time and setting were merely options
If the stage could be changed.
I could see this young man, this bright eyes peach
This darling boy
As royal in room of nobels.
A gathering of merchant lords and honored intellectuals
Gather here today to trade wit and dry humor
The topic being the duldrums of life.
In the middles, flowing between conversations
Would be him, the Cyan Prince.
The gathering and pageantry his playground.
I, a man of purple persuasion
would still be drawn to his glow
And indeed our voices would paint a friendship
On the canvis we casually refer to as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment