Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mania: Rollercoaster

Start low
dead in mind
sense of self none existent
my hands covered in sours
limp and useless
teeth so grimy
 may as well be toothless
but 
AH!
YES!
Here it is!
The feeling rushes
crushes down the dark tower
feel it,
RIGHT NOW!
This is the hour
jump out the bed
shake the rage out of my head
move down, feel flow
here we go
this how it should be
my heart feels bliss
that quante emotion known as happy
ecstatic elated jovial gay galant galavanting grandiose great I feel great this is I can hold this if I just hold
on
but
that
won't
last
and it never does.
Familiar territory. Here we are, the past in my hands draining through the crack
I could close them, but no no
the cracks stay
the past falls
the filter keeps the stains
all the doubt the grief the shame the pity the jealousy the anger at my self why why why do I do this
Night Time Now
Tire
Sleep comes easy
but the next hit of joy has to be scraped off the crust


No comments:

Post a Comment